THE BARNABAS GROUP LOS ANGELES - MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
We are a community of generosity - kingdom-minded Christians who come together to connect with and be inspired by other Christian leaders, to leverage our marketplace skills, and to employ the totality of our personal stewardship (time, talent, treasure, and touch) to help ministries achieve their maximum kingdom impact.
Each Barnabas gathering features ministries that are making a real difference locally, nationally, and abroad. They bring their defined marketplace needs, and our members (business owners, executives, professionals, and church leaders) look for ways to invest themselves in the missions/outcomes that match their heart, convictions, and capacity.
Active membership in The Barnabas Group involves the following commitments:
- Regular attendance at all meetings of The Barnabas Group. You and a spouse/guests are always welcome as you have four reserved seats at each meeting.
- See various Membership Level options below
Prefer to send a CHECK?
The Barnabas Group Los Angeles
c/o Craig Bryson
Barnabas Los Angeles
PO Box 2100
Orange, CA 92859
Credit Card Membership Payment Options
- If you are seeking to make a single (one-time only) payment for event hard costs, a membership amount not listed here or to make an above-and-beyond donation above your membership level you can do so at this payment link HERE
- If you noted a previous month start date for monthly payments a one time additional payment will be made at time of sign up to make to bring things current.
- If you signed up for monthly, quarterly or annual credit card deduction(s), we will continue on year to year unless you tell us you want to change methods of payment.
- If other payment options are needed please contact Brad Fieldhouse directly at email@example.com or at (562) 208-0500.
$1,500.00 per year
(Membership covers both spouses)
I understand that if I signed up for monthly, quarterly or one annual credit card deduction(s), payments will continue on, year to year unless I communicate to The Barnabas Group that I want to cancel or change methods of payment.